It’s important to know what you’re getting when you pay for something.
Here is the detail about what exactly each #FinCon12 attendee will receive with their $149 ticket.
- Full access to everything the conference has to offer. Every attendee is treated the same.
- 40+ speakers, keynotes, workshops, and panels on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
- Parties and other social gatherings Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights.
- Access to videos of all recorded sessions.
Food and Drink
Thursday – Drinks and reception food or desserts at welcome reception.
Friday – Continental breakfast, juices, and coffee. Buffet lunch and afternoon snacks. Box dinner and drink at conclusion of community service event.
Saturday – Continental breakfast, juices, and coffee. Buffet lunch and afternoon snacks.
Sunday – Continental breakfast, juices, and coffee.
Plus, plenty of free drink tickets and appetizers at Friday and Saturday night events.
Swag and Extras
- Conference t-shirt and tote.
- Conference magazine subscription.
- Discounts on hotel and transportation.
- Books, other swag and more.
Costs of Other Conferences
For added perspective, here are some of the ticket prices for other conferences:
- Affiliate Summit All Access Pass – $1,879
- Financial Planning Association Experience – $999
- Online News Association Conference – $699
- SXSW Interactive – $595
- World Domination Summit – $500
- BlogWorld Expo – $397
- Excellence in Journalism Conference – $395
- Savvy Blogging Summit – $250
- Fitness and Health Blogger Conference – $250
- #FinCon12 – $149
- Beer Bloggers Conference – $95*
- TBEX (Travel Bloggers) – $88*
*Three day conferences heavily subsidized by outside support.
I understand #FinCon12 is a big investment for many attendees. Especially since they may not be making much money from their blogging efforts just yet. I also understand that the conference costs more than the ticket (i.e. airfare, hotel, etc). Still, I’m committed to keeping the price of FinCon at cost for attendees.
To further reduce your cost to attend #FinCon12, be sure to visit the unofficial hotel room share sheet as well as book your flight well in advance.