A solid crew of financial bloggers got together just before the holidays for the first ever FinCon Local meetup.
The meetup was held at Hurley’s Saloon in Manhattan. The awesome bloggers in attendance were:
- Glen from Free From Broke
- Sandy from Yes I Am Cheap
- Flexo from Consumerism Commentary
- Mike from Saving Money Today
- Evan from My Journey to Millions
- Forest from Frugal Zeitgeist
- Alex from My Bank Tracker
From what I hear, the event was a success, with much food, drink and financial blogger talk.
Thanks to Glen and Sandy for organizing the meetup and being open to FinCon sponsorship. Hopefully one of them will take the lead to become the NYC Local team leader.
Remember, if you have a regular financial blogger meetup in your area (or even if you don’t but want to), consider becoming a FinCon Local team member.