I’m still catching my breath from a fantastic weekend in Denver, but plenty of bloggers have covered their weekend in Denver at #FinCon12 on their blogs. Here’s a sampling of some of the first I’m seeing:
First, this great video from Jeff Rose of Good Financial Cents who asks the “why” behind our blogs:
- The Financial Blogger Conference 2012 – COMPLETELY KICKED BUTT!!!
- Highlights from FinCon12 and the Future of Financial Blogging
- What I learned From The Financial Blogger Conference #FinCon12
- FinCon12: The Relationships and Inspiration Was Money Well Spent
- What I learned from FINCON12
- FINCON12 – Financial Blogger Conference Recap
- Everything I Learned About Finance I Got From Attending FINCON12
- The Weekly Lineup: From Pigs to Podcasts, and FinCon12
- Back from FinCon12 and Around the Web
- 3 Lessons Learned from Planning My #FinCon12 Experience
- Takeaways from #FinCon12
- FinCon12 – my presentation and other things
- What Happens In Denver, Stays In Denver? Nope, It Gets Blogged. #FINCON12
- FinCon12: a little too much of a good thing
- FINCON12 after-action report
- Discovering The Leader Within
- Best Social Moments from the Financial Blogger Conference
- 5 Crucial Business Lessons That I Picked Up From FinCon
- 5 Travel Hacks Learned at FinCon12
- Highlights from FinCon 2012
- Is spending $1162.52 on a conference worth it?
Love this quote from Joe from that last recap:
“All in all, I had a great time at FinCon and would recommend it to someone who has been blogging for about a year…it’s an investment that will pay off in the long run.”
If you’d like to do your own recap, consider using photos on the FinCon Flickr group (thanks to all who contributed there), or from Newell Jones and Jones photography (who snapped shots from the evening events).
If I missed your recap let me know and I’ll get you in the next round.
Photo credit: Jeremy of Gen X Finance